Michelle Olliff joined Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon in 2017. A proud double Gator, Michelle earned her Political Science and Spanish bachelor’s degrees and her Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Florida.
Throughout law school, Michelle interned for the Family Law Division of the 8th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, served as Articles Editor for the Florida Journal of International Law, and worked as a Certified Legal Intern for Gator TeamChild.
Graduating in the top 10% of her class, Michelle also received the Spring 2017 Book Award for Public Speaking for Lawyers and the Pro Bono Award of Excellence.
Michelle’s practice areas focus on real estate and commercial transactions and litigation, as well as community association work. She is a licensed Title Agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, and Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company.
- Emmanuel, Sheppard and Condon, Associate, 2017
- Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon, Summer Clerk, 2016
- 8th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Family Law Division, Summer Clerk, 2015
- Articles Editor for the Florida Journal of International Law
- Certified Legal Intern for Gator TeamChild
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2017
- Graduated in the Top 10% of Graduating Class
- University of Florida, B.A. Political Science, and B.A. Spanish, 2014
- Florida Bar
- All Florida State Courts
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Escambia Santa Rosa County Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division
- 2021 Law Week Committee Co-Chair
- 2020 Law Week Committee Co-Chair
- 2019 Law Week Committee Co-Chair
- Northwest Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Vice President
- Leadership Pensacola Class of 2021
- Keep Pensacola Beautiful Board Member and Legal Counsel
- Junior League of Pensacola
Recognition & Awards
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers: 2020, 2021
- Order of the Coif
- Pro Bono Award of Excellence Recipient: 2017
- Levin College of Law Spring 2017 Book Award for Public Speaking for Lawyers