Rachel M. Miller’s legal practice focuses on real estate and commercial matters and includes assisting lenders, buyers, and sellers with commercial and residential transactions; working with landlords and tenants to draft and negotiate leases; handling business formations; working with homeowner and community associations to address their legal concerns; and assisting clients with boundary disputes and title issues affecting their property.
Rachel started with Emmanuel, Sheppard, and Condon in 2021 in our Real Estate Department, where she handled various aspects of real estate closings and commercial litigation, including correcting title issues, drafting contracts and legal documents, issuing final title insurance policies, legal research, and trial preparation.
Rachel is a 2016 graduate of Stetson University College of Law, and she is licensed to practice in Florida and Alabama.
Rachel was born and raised on the Gulf Coast. She currently resides in Orange Beach, and she enjoys horseback riding, reading, travelling, and spending time with her family.
- Admitted to practice law before all Alabama and Florida State Courts.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Stetson University College of Law, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts, Legal Studies, University of West Florida, 2012, magna cum laude
- Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon, Associate, 2022
- Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon, Real Estate, 2021
- Department of Children and Families, Intern, 2017
- Legal Services of North Florida, Intern, 2015
- Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court, Criminal Division, Clerk, 2015
Professional Memberships & Activities
- The Florida Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association (Young Lawyers)
- Northwest Florida Association of Women Lawyers