We are in need of experienced paralegals in both Pensacola and South Walton locations to enhance attorney effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the attorney(s) to clients and others. Various areas of focus include commercial, real estate, personal injury and employment law. Full-time and/or part-time with potential job sharing opportunities.
To submit your resume:
Attn: HR Director
30 S. Spring Street
Pensacola, Florida 32502
or via email at: email@example.com
Education and/or Experience
Paralegal certificate or degree from an ABA approved paralegal program preferred, but not required
2+ years of paralegal experience required
Specific experience sought in one or more of the following areas: personal injury, employment law, creditors rights, foreclosures, bankruptcies, real property litigation, collections, evictions, land use, formation of corporations/LLC and probate.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge and understanding in one or more of the following: creditors rights, foreclosures, bankruptcies, real property litigation, collections, evictions, land use, probate, employment and labor law, and/or personal injury.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal
- Critical thinking skills
- Analytical skills
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- File and document management
- Drafting discovery requests and responses, pleadings, motions orders and various correspondence
- Large document control and indexing
- Online research of court records/official records
- Research and analyze statutes and case law
- Oversee calendaring and deadlines
- Scheduling and coordinating hearings, depositions and mediations
- Analyzing medical records and documentation relating to the claim (Personal Injury)
- Prepare trial notebooks and demonstration exhibits
Compensation dependent on experience.