Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon, having provided a full range of legal services to Sacred Heart Hospital, one of Northwest Florida’s leading hospitals for more than thirty-five years, is aware of the ambiguity currently surrounding the health care industry.
Today’s health care professionals are regularly facing new legal issues requiring sound and responsive legal advice. In addition, Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon has successfully represented a number of health care providers and physicians in civil lawsuits, commercial litigation, administrative proceedings and other quasi-judicial proceedings.
Our health care attorneys are ready to offer advice and representation on a wide variety of health care-related matters, including:
- Medical Malpractice Avoidance and Defense
- Preparation and Negotiation of Contract and Leases, including Purchase or Lease of Medical Equipment
- Provider-Based Physician Contracts
- Allied Health Practitioner Contracts
- Certificate of Need Applications and Administrative Hearings Medical Staff Matters
- Medicare Fraud and Abuse
- Home Health Care
- Patient Care, including Informed Consent, Patient Rights, Medical Research and Termination of Treatment
- Joint Ventures Among Health Care Providers
- Provider-Sponsored Prepaid Health Plans.
We also represent doctors regarding their employment contracts and hospital medical staff privileges.