Our Tax Practice Group provides a broad range of taxation services to help minimize the consequences of federal, state, and local taxes on businesses. Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon’s tax group counsels clients in:
- Business Income Tax
- Endowments and Charitable Giving Programs
- The Tax-Related Aspects of Business Entities
- The Tax-Related Consequences of Specific Business Transactions
- Our tax group also counsels clients in individual tax planning strategies relating to business, investment, and financial matters.
- Our goal is to help clients organize and minimize the tax consequences of their business-related affairs.
We represent clients in matters before the Internal Revenue Service, Florida Department of Revenue, and various governmental agencies.