At Emmanuel, Sheppard & Condon we understand what issues are important in the long-run: reducing tax burdens, protecting the principal of an estate while allowing for growth, and making sure business and personal interests are coordinated.
Since every family and every plan is unique, our attorneys provide personalized advice to suit each client’s needs. Our willingness to work closely with our clients along with our tax planning experience, save our clients substantial amounts of federal transfer tax.
Further, our estate planning, trust, and probate groups work closely with our firm’s tax, real property and trial practice attorneys to help our clients minimize estate taxes and preserve assets. These professionals are trained and experienced in all aspects of estate law– from initial estate planning through estate tax audits– and provide counsel for:
- Preparation of Wills and Trusts
- Charitable and Non-Charitable Gift Planning
- Revocable (Living) Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Transfers of Business and Estate Valuation Freezes
- Probate Litigation, including Will Contests
- Private Foundations
- Administering Estates
- Ancillary Administration of Non-Residents’ Florida Property
- Deferred Compensation