Since joining Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon in 2014, Adam J. White has primarily practiced general civil litigation with an emphasis in construction law, contract and commercial litigation, and employment law. Adam is actively involved with the Florida Bar’s Young Lawyers Division and currently serves as President. Adam additionally serves on the Board for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Florida. Adam earned his Juris Doctorate in 2010 from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida, graduating Summa Cum Laude.
Before joining Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon, Adam practiced at Wade, Palmer & Shoemaker, P.A., for three years as an associate attorney in Pensacola, Florida, primarily practicing general civil insurance defense work throughout Northwest Florida. Before law school, Adam attended the University of Missouri (Mizzou) in Columbia, Missouri.
- Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon
- Shareholder, 2020 – present
- Associate, 2014 – 2020
- Wade, Palmer & Shoemaker, P.A.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Florida Coastal School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of Missouri (Mizzou),
- Admitted to all Florida State Courts, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeal
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division,
- President, 2020 – 2021
- Board of Governors
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Past President
- Ronald McDonald House
- Board Member, 2016
Recognition & Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell BV rating
- Independent News Rising star, 2015